Eyes & Ears
Customer interaction is key for Roo Outdoor. It's our opportunity to convert visitors into fans, and turn fans into advocates and lifetime customers. So, this role represent the 'eyes & ears' of Roo Outdoor.
What we’re looking for:
- The ability to problem solve and think on your feet, with analytical skills a big plus
- Strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with Excel
- Ability to build rapport with people quickly and easily
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional customer service through phone, email and social media
- Strategize ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- Conduct audits and effectively analyze data to better understand why our customers contact us
- Think creatively about ways in which we can improve each customer’s experience
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships
- Channel customer insights to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design and product teams
Projects are created on a per campaign basis; Each campaign will have its own timeline, which may including potential weekend availability.
Background and Experience:
You are a college student who has continuously proven yourself academically and is eager to learn and grow with Roo Outdoor.
Compensation and perks:
We offer access to our experienced senior leadership team and, if appropriate, lots of Roo Outdoor gear.
*Please email a cover letter, resume and/or sample of work to email@example.com, with the relevant job title in the subject line.