The Roo Outdoor 'Experiencer' will drive all key areas of brand marketing including: PR, Social Media, Event Planning, and Brand Development. This is a highly creative role that requires skills in strategic planning, hands-on operations and creative design.
We are looking to engage both new and existing audiences with coordinated campaigns across all major marketing and media channels. Ideal candidates should have experience managing real world marketing (press events, guerilla marketing) and corporate communications (press, blogger relations, industry/trade communications).
- Report to CEO, work closely with founders, oversee brand initiatives
- Lead cross-functional brand marketing programs
- Support new product launches and introductions
- Maintain and evolve brand identity and voice
- Lead strategic planning around key brand initiatives
- Create pitches for PR outreach
Candidates should be passionate about working on a new consumer/fashion brand
- Experience developing and communicating brand stories
- Excellent writing skills
- Sense of humor, self-starter, etc.
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and take initiative
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Google e-mail/calendar/doc skills
Projects are created on a per campaign basis; Each campaign will have its own timeline, which may including potential weekend availability.
Compensation and perks:
We offer access to an experienced senior leadership team and, if appropriate, lots of Roo Outdoor gear.
*Please email a cover letter, resume and/or sample of work to email@example.com, with the relevant job title in the subject line.